Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm PROUD!

                     

... to be one of the first batch of designers of the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog! We'll be giving sketches and different versions of them twice a month, and just be ready for some awesome scrappiness! I wish to thank Kath for this wonderful opportunity to be designing once again and to my co-designers, I am so proud to be scrapping with you guys.

Scrapbooking will always be my stress buster and I just can't imagine myself without it. Tomorrow, I will be officially back to work. It excites me because I have 2 new subjects to teach and I have 9 units regular load. This coming week also marks the start of my 14 Saturdays, well this makes me nervous! Lorenzo was back to school since last week and Luigi will be enrolling tomorrow. So this means Mommy, teacher and student mode will be on a ramble! And scrapping will always be to the rescue.

That's it for now, please do watch out for more happenings at the FSBC blog. Thanks for looking as always!


No comments: