Thursday, May 23, 2013

Catching up on Luigi's Pages

Its finally summer vacation time for me! Got NO work and school for four weeks, actually, I still have two more weeks for the countdown. And so, I finally got Mr. Mojo back with me and made eight pages for my eldest son Luigi!

MNL-HKG... his first international flight experience! I used here American Craft pps and Thickers foam letters and shapes, Cosmo Cricket pps, Tim Holtz's ticket, letter envelope, buttons, baker's twine, DMC Thread, metal brads, and cardstock.


Brothers... some of their bonding moments in traveling together. I used here American Crafts pps, Cosmo Cricket pps, baker's twine, metal embies, buttons, Maya Road embies, and DMC Thread.


Home Bound... with lots of happy memories and family bonding! I used here Cosmo Cricket pps, cardstocks, fabric ribbon, cork sticker, DMC Thread, metal and fabric brads, native twine and IKEA paper measuring tape.


Madame Tussauds... the famous wax museum! I used here American Crafts pps and Thickers chipboard letters, cardstock, fabric ribbons and metal brads.


Disneyland... the place where you can be a child at heart! I used here American Craft pps, Teresa Collins die cut paper, Prima chipboard sticker, MM metal embies, ribbons, buttons and cardstock.



Adventure Land... our first taste of Disneyland Hong Kong! The cruise was great, we rode twice and just had fun. I used here Fancy Pants pps, cardstock, Sandylion Disneyland pps, buttons, DMC Thread, cork sticker and Prima chipboard sticker.


Cinderella and Me... a little remembrance with a fairytale princess! I used here Fancy Pants pps, cardstock, DMC Thread and Sassafras carstock flowers.


Toy Story Land... was a new attraction in Disneyland Hong Kong. It was one of their favorite adventure because of the different exciting rides. I used here Fancy Pants pps, cardstock, buttons, DMC Thread, K and Company Tags to Go, cork stickers, Echo Park stickers and MM metal embellishment.

My first summer vacation week was spent mourning from the lost of my father in law. And right after that, I forced myself to scrap, thinking not to miss a single day worthless and playless! I spent a day just surfing around and finding the latest styles, and I was so amazed and inspired by Sasha Farina's and Piradee's creations. And for 5 days, I already finished 16 masculine pages for my two boys.

I am closely working on time management since I  have so much in mind to do and I only have two weeks before school starts again. So far the boys are ready for school by first week of June, books and school stuff are okay, dentist and flu shots are done and  one last vacation scheduled by the weekend to top it all. And for my own list, I wish to finish my Hong Kong pages and catch up with my project life, clean up my closet and shoe rack, catch up with old friends. Well, my last two weeks still sound exciting to me... I can't wait!

Thanks for looking as always!

No comments: