Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FSCB's Sketch 19 is here!

Happy Labor Day in the Philippines! Its the most awaited day for the labor force here which makes it a non-working holiday in the entire country. Which makes it also a vacationing day for the rest of the people. And for FSCB, its a brand new month for a brand new sketch, here's my take...




Claw Daddy... a layout I made to remember my 44th birthday celebration. Claw Daddy is crab resto at Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna which serves best claws on garlic salad. It was such a superb dining experience most specially to my son Luigi and the rest of the family. I used here October Afternoon pps and scraps, cardstocks, AAS foil letter stickers, Prima flowers, metal and fabric covered brads, and baker twine.

Been on the go since last week, leaving me tons of paper works to finish by mid of this month. 3rd trimesters will be done in 2 more Saturdays, and I have soon to earn my 27 units in the grad school. I am getting ready for a scrapping haven with my friends towards the end of May, can't wait! Still have a month and half to enjoy my summer days and my kids.

TFL!

No comments: