Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's Lorenzo's Turn...

Last Friday, the Scrapaholics had another overnight crop! The last get together was in January and now we just wanted to celebrate summer with another playtime. I came with 2 double pages layouts and embellished it during the crop, then I created the rest until the following morning. Here's sharing Lorenzo's pages...

Disneyland Hong Kong... Finally, my kids got to experience the happiest place on earth! It will be a treasured memory with my family too. I used here Scenic Route pps, Sandylion pps, cardstocks, buttons, baker's twine, cork stickers, ribbons and Echo Park cardstock stickers.


This is my Happy Place... actually, it was Lorenzo's scary place, he was afraid of the crocodiles and spiders at the Jungle Cruise ride. While on the other page, the Toy Story Land was NEW at HK Disneyland and was one of Lorenzo's fave too. I used here DCWV pps, Scenic Route pps, Simpel Stories pps, Echo Park pps, My Little Shoebox pps, buttons, DMC thread, baker's twine, cork stickers and cardstocks.


Tomorrow Land... One of Lorenzo's favorite spot where he met Buzz Lightyear and got to ride the Astro Blasters twice. I used here Scenic Route pps, October Afternoon pps, letter stickers and tag embies, Simple Stories pps, cardstocks, buttons, cork stickers, EK Success embies. 


Good Eats... A huge hamburger meal for the little man, and he finished it all. I used here Echo Park pps, Simple Stories pps and letter stickers, cardstocks, baker's twine, EK Success embies, buttons and Maya Road glimme mist. 


Its a Small World Ride... one of my mom's favorite ride in Disneyland. HK Disneyland's boat ride was a lot better than the one in Anaheim California. But they both have the happy feeling of capturing the whole world's different culture. I used here October Afternoon pps, Simple Stories pps, cardstock, cork sticker and EK success embies. 


Brunch... He had leftovers from the hotel for brunch and ate them all in a bench at the Ocean Park. No problem with banana cake and McDonald's burger! I used here October Afternoon pps, Simple Stories pps, cardstocks, Echo Park cardstock sticker, K & Company paper flowers, AAS paper flower, buttons and baker's twine.

I am just happy to accomplish so much for the last two weeks! I haven't touch my project life yet and I still have a few photos to play with. Oh well, I still have two weeks to go anyway. I'm just crossing my fingers for more positive actions.

Enjoy and TFL peeps!



No comments: