Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Destashing and creating more...

Hello everyone!
I am slowly finishing my one year backlog on scrapbook pages and Project Life. And as I look on how much old stash I had accumulated  through the years, I am overwhelmed! Because they are kinda old already, I am afraid to use them now. I have these WRMK metal alphabets for years, waiting to rust and to be dusted off. My glossy accents is still good, not yet dry unlike my Tsukineko stamp pads , distress crackle paints and acrylic paints. I totally forgot them already!




My all-time favorite is sewing, paper sewing in particular. My DMC threads are just sitting in my organizer and now I use them on papers no more on cross stitch fabrics. The colors are still the same after 20 years in my keeping.

My Boy... Luigi's photo was a studio shot from Great Image. He was turning 21 here, I guess! I used here Simple Stories-Awesome line papers, WRMK metal embellishments and alphabets, glossy accents, Tsukineko silver-black brilliance ink, DMC threads and cardstock.


It's been three weeks of summer vacationing. I get to rest and sleep well, and every morning brings me the joy of sitting on my scrap table to create. I got to finish a set of scrap service last week, now I  am slowly completing my Project Life and a few pages for the kids. Later this week, we will be off to create memories, a road trip going to the North of the Philippines. I am just excited to capture them!

Hope to be creating more! TFL as always!

No comments: