Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My HAPPY Place...

Hello dear Crafters, welcome to my happy place! Summer officially started on my phase, I am finally off from work and done with my studies. And so for this year, I decided to spend more time in my scraproom and with my boys. This morning, I added another table in the room and moved around again to give much needed space to create.




I had to add another table for my cutting area. I also had a space for my daily duties and work updates. I need to spread them out most of the time to keep me updated and force to work always.


I am glad I have enough room to move around my tables and cabinets. I had to use the wall to organize some of my embellishments and chipboards. My paper racks are almost empty, I have not shop for papers lately.


I had my mobile caddy for my frequently used tools like punchers, diecuts, scissors and pens. My wooden cabinet served as my stock area where I store my paper stacks, ribbons, washi tapes, glues, paints, stamp pads and diecuts. 


Now my happy place is all CLEAN! I am inspired to work and ready to mess it again... Happy creating peeps!

TFL!

No comments: