Sunday, April 26, 2020

Georgina's New Pages...


I want to share a few of my favorite pages I did for Georgina Marie! This batch was given to me for scrapping last June 2019 and these were her memories since 2017 til March 2019. I am just happy to finish them ahead of time because of the ECQ. Well, this is one happy thought that ECQ gave me and that is, a lot of time to CREATE! Let's go...


Celebrate:  Her 5th Birthday in school.


Turning 6 at home with the whole family!


Cat-Cat: Her favorite company.


Look-a-Like: Guess who's the Mom and who's the kid?


I Love Plants: Learning to love living things.


School Starts: Her learning milestones.


September Celebrants with the Virtucios.


Summer Baking: Another summer activity.


Swimming Lessons: Learning how to be a fish.


Tooth Out: Her first dentist experience was a tooth extraction!


Zoobic: Learning about animals in Subic.


2 Front Teeth: And she is still happy without them.

I used a lot of brands and paper scraps, buttons, metals, ribbons, brads, threads, stickers, chipboards, paints, inks, tags and flowers. Georgina's pages are my sewing series until now. I had the most wonderful time scrapping these girly photos and themes until I run out of foam tapes. I just realized, I can scrap better with foam tapes rather than just plain double sided tapes and glue.

Speaking of Creative Time, I guess this is the best experience and stress reliever this ECQ ever gave me. I got to maximize my time in scrapbooking, organizing, sewing and of course, BLOGGING! I really miss blogging and sharing.

TFL! Happy Monday!


No comments: