Tuesday, April 21, 2020

My Happy Place


I have two private rooms in my house... My own toilet and my scraproom! I love crafting ever since I was super young and I never thought it will be my constant hobby until now. I tried sewing both by hand and with machine, crocheting, paper art and scrapbooking. My only regret is drawing and painting, which I know I was good when I was in my elementary days. 

Since everyone is kept inside their homes, I am so sure everyone did their share of tidying up their own personal spaces. As I have said in my yesterday's post, I already cleaned my closet, our tiny kitchen, the boy's room upstairs and of course, my scraproom in 4 separate days during the ECQ. My living room and bedroom remained untouched because there will be improvements as soon as the lockdown will be lifted (which I can't wait to start!). I believe the cleaning and organizing will never stop!?

For now, let me share my craft room which I call My Scraproom HAVEN... 



Paper Stocks: I have quite a bulk of 12x12 patterned and cardstock papers. I have a generous supplier of these from the USA, my Auntie Linda, of course. My branded papers are starting to trim down because I finally let myself use them instead of look at them, hahaha! There are no new papers for now, I refrained from buying. I also have 8x8 and 6x6 papers which I love using on my Project Life series.








Embellishment Racks: This occupies most of the space in my scraproom. I love buttons, metals, stickers and flowers. I have plastic containers which were free from laundry soaps, I got 3 big ones where my stickers and chipboards fit perfectly. My ribbons are neatly organized in boxes and were packed in my wooden cabinet. I only have a few washi tapes and I am still finding ways to enjoy them to eventually start hoarding. My buttons are starting to vanish as well, it is my favorite embies ever since. My flowers are for my eyes only! I stopped buying Prima brands after 2 trips in Bangkok, Thailand. I love their paper flower because of their rich colors and textures. 




Stamps and Inks Station: I am a BOY scrapbooker and this is my bestfriend! These are my next favorite crafting stash-- paints, inks, sprays, rubber and clear stamps. My SIL Che handed me all her stash before migrating in the USA and so I got more. 




Tools and Machines:  This is my best investment in scrapbooking. I do not buy much chipboard letters because of these diecuts and machine. I have 7 sets of diecut letters and a few figures. I have a Crop-a-Dile eyelet setter which was a price in one of my contest. I have a zutter notebook binder which was so useful too. I have 2 paper cutters and a few trusted scissors. I almost forgot my boxes of punchers, they are also my great toys.


I have a tiny room to house all my hoards and I always clean it up to make sure that my stash are in good condition specially the inks and paints, adhesives and tapes. However you want to stock them-- go ahead, its your own personal space!

After tidying it up, its time to MESS it up again!

Happy creative mess peeps! TFL.

No comments: