Monday, April 27, 2020

Do What Your Heart Says, anak!



Thank you Scrappin' Moms' for reviving the passion for papers and memories! I can't believe its the 6th week of Enhanced Community Quarantine scrapping and I was able to submit entries and at the same time, finish more and more backlogs. This time, I did Luigi's graduation photos. I am just a proud Mom, looking at the many years you were in school and finally, telling me that you are graduating. Do what your heart desires, my son...

I used here strips and scraps of papers (Scenic Route, Chater Box, DCWV and We R Memory Keeper to name a few), chipboards, DMC threads, buttons, baker's twine, photo corners, tags, Ranger distress inks and Memories Mist sprays. So don't throw your scraps, this is a good way to use them to create more pages.

TFL!

No comments: