Monday, May 4, 2020

C R E A T E more...

I have been scrapping since the lockdown. I am DONE with Georgina's bulk of photos and now I am working on my two boys' available printed photos. I must say that I was not prepared for this ECQ, I have not even sorted their photos and journals. My Project Life is also on hold.

But I am still scrapping and I am so thankful for Scrappin' Moms' weekly challenges. Here are my week 7 and 8 outputs.




Turning 7: The 7th week challenge was to scraplift a page. I decided to scraplift this wonderful page of a dear friend Cookie Aguilar, who is now based in Australia. This is Georgina's 7th birthday pictorial. I used here assorted printed papers, cardstocks, DMC threads, buttons, Prima flowers, stickers and foam sheets for the titles.




We Wish You a Merry Christmas: The 8th week challenge was the use of checkered papers and a sketch. I do not have Christmas checkered papers!!! But this won't stop me for this challenge. The photo was taken during the Virtucio's Christmas Party at my cousins Janice and Bugoy's home in 2018. Hubby was not able to come home because of work and we missed him for this photo opp. I used here Basic Grey paper, assorted patterned scraps, DMC threads, washi tape and a poinsettia embellishment. 

And ECQ continues on its 8th week here in the Philippines. Thankful for the time spent at home-- organizing, cleaning, making home projects, reflecting and praying for everyone's safety.

Thanks for looking peeps! Keep safe.

No comments: