Saturday, May 9, 2020

Luis and Hayk...

Hello there...

It's Day 54 of ECQ in the Philippines! We are still locked up in our homes and I'm still doing a lot of cleaning and organizing. I went through with all my scrapbook albums lately-- changed damaged page protectors, adhered buttons and other embellishments, and dated a few pages. And then, I came up with my brother's wedding album. My Auntie Linda sent me a pack of white cardstock papers and an elegant yellow-gray paper pad from DCWV. Here are my pages...























Luis and Hayk's Wedding in April 21, 2012 at Subic, Zambales. I used here DCWV patterned papers, AC white cardstocks, Prima and Webster's Pages patterned papers, ribbons, flowers, buttons, corrugated boards, blings, Ranger inks and Memory Mists sprays.

I, myself is amazed on these pages, makes me want to create more... soon!

Thanks for looking! Take care everyone.












No comments: