Friday, July 3, 2020

2019 Project Life!

Hello Everyone!

Yes, I am still on quarantine! I don't know if I will be happy or what, but I don't have work for the coming 45 days. It's day 108 since the lockdown here in the Philippines and I am just at home doing absolutely anything. I have some home projects done with my husband... general cleaning of my closet, kitchen, dirty kitchen, bedroom 2 and my scraproom, termite treatment and inspection, album cabinet covered, scrapbook pages and albums repaired, gardening a bit and a lot of catching up on my 12x12 pages. I feel so accomplished!

Now, I am finally done too with my 2019 Project Life. 2019 was full of happy memories for our family. It took me awhile to document it because I could not go out to have my pictures and journals printed. And so here it goes...
















I used a lot of scraps... from papers, cardstocks, buttons, ribbons, washi tapes, stickers, chipbord embelishments, inks, journaling cards, and of course, simple stories kits and memorabilias. I enjoy browsing on my pages and go back to our memories! So I have more days to relax and stay in my scraproom, no more Work from Home for now.

Can't wait to do my Covid19 Pandemic experience... hmmm!

TFL! Happy memory making peeps!



No comments: