Saturday, July 4, 2020

I Love ARROW!

I've been doing the Scrappin' Moms' challenge eversince week 1, but this week's challenge is one of the best... the power of arrows! Its week 16 and I made 2 layouts for my boys. Still catching up with their pages and here goes...




Chuy's Braces Experience... His braces was out since February this year. I'm glad we no longer have the monthly checkups in the middle of this pandemic. Inside the plastic pocket on stripes are his actual brackets given to me by his dentist, Dra, Chochay Ilagan-Bautista. I used We R Memory Keeper pps, cardstock, a journaling card, DMC threads, chipboard, foam and cork arrows, and some white paint. I enjoyed doing this page because of the arrows, it gives directions to the page and makes a great boy layout.




Luigi's NYC Experience... this is one experience of a lifetime, the feel of New York City. I'm glad my kids saw this before the pandemic, because I do not know when we can be back to NYC. I used here a white cardstock, assorted pps scraps, washi tapes, Memories Mist yellow ink, Kaisercraft paints, Ranger distress inks, Fancy Pants transparent letters, buttons, chipboard, foam and cork arrows, and DMC threads. Even my journals are arrows too!

It's my first weekend without work... At first I enjoyed the "stay at home" idea of ECQ, GCQ and MECQ. I get to do home chores and house projects, cook, pray and deal with my anxiety. After 2 months, I was on a "work from home" mode, where I finished all my tasks as a teacher and a program head. Now, I don't have official functions for the coming 45 days. I wanted to rest, relax and recharge! So this is keeping me up... and I'm loving it pa rin!

TFL! Let us cherish our memory making moments...

No comments: