Sunday, December 9, 2007

A lot to be THANKFUL!

It was the 1st joint Christmas Party of SE and PS yesterday and I was just so excited to attend kasi finally member na rin ako ng Pinoy! The event was like a mini-Scrapfest (sabi nga ni Liza B.), plus it was so much fun because of the games and raffles. For me, it was a very lucky day too and I have so much to be thankful for...


Thanks to Tita Marian King for appreciating the cards that I made. She was so generous to give us all a little token, I got 4 MME pps!

Thanks to Mam Marinella of Creative Me, I got the third place in the altered CD wall hanger. She gave me a pack of Scenic Route Chipboard letters...yum!

Thank God,I had a chance to shop again! I just love all the stash that I got... the bag of bottons and the train mini album from Scrapbukan, a bottle of glaze from My Little Attic, the journaling notepad and doodle like sticker strip and my christmas papers from Lasting Impression, the Scenic Route chipboards from Rekindled Moments and the chipboard monogram letters from Yellow Violet House... can't wait to use them all!

Here's my exchange gift "last steal" from Vanessa Aguilar, thanks Vani for the stamps and the papers! Cookie Aguilar was my partner in crime!


I was lucky I was picked twice in the raffle... I got prima pps and another pack of papers and rub ons from Master Iris Uy.



My special thanks to Marisa K. of Scrapbooks Hawaii and Nette of My Little Attic! I'm so so happy for winning the Around the Block challenge! My layout was very masculine and simple, but Ms. Jennifer Straus was so kind enough to detailed her comments. Maraming Salamat Po ulit! And now here's my yummy yummy prizes!!!

Everything was such a great early Christmas present for me! I had the whole day staring at my new stash and now it's time to CREATE! THANKS Everyone!

No comments: