Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Party on!

I'm so excited to use my BG-Mellow papers, this is part of my prize from MLA's BG-multiphoto challenge last Ocotber... here is a layout that I made for my son Luigi. It was his first time to attend an acquaintance party, it's a welcome party given to the freshmen and new comers in their school. I used here Ripe, Birch and Slack pps, mellow white and fall leaves black rubons, some cardstacks for my journal and photo mat, gold acrylic paint , dmc threads, colorbox ink chalk, antique embies, gold brads and ranger glossy accents clear-dimensional embellishment. Again, I used my magic-plastic mesh with holes and dabbed it with gold ink creating polkadot effect on the left side of the paper. Then, I paper-teared the Birch pps and inked it with colorbox, adhered and sewed on the base paper. I torn it some more and folded some parts of the inked paper creating a more distressed effect. Then, I finally used my glossy accents, it has a glossy and epoxy effect... ang galing at sarap gamitin! I got it also from MLA during our christmas party. So here's my layout... hope my son will like what I made for him!

No comments: