Saturday, December 29, 2007

Lorenzo!

Hello Everyone! I'm sure everyone is still busy with the holidays and the long vacation of our kids. I just jumped out of my Mommy's kitchen and tried to scrap a little to relax my aching back. I wanted to join the Scrappin' Kids third challenge which will be due by the end of this month. I was so excited to scrap Enzo's christmas pictures and so I thought of doing this for their challenge, but... I just don't know if christmas theme will be allowed. Well, I'll just try my luck, so wish me luck!
I used here Teri Martin of Creative Imaginations' Be Merry Paper, got this nice christmas paper from Lasting Impression long ago. I gathered all the gift tags from Enzo's presents and bundled it with a ribbon. Then together with my journal, I slipped them under his photo to hold them. It was really hard to put him in a good mood to shoot, kaya I have to be ready all the time to capture his smile. Sulit naman ang pagod ko when I saw this picture!

3 comments:

yvette said...

good luck! =)

Jasmin B said...

This is a lovely take Issa....thanks for playing along at ScrappinKids!! Would love to see more of your creations there!!

Liza said...

This is a really lovely Layout Issa! Love the colour combi and oo that photo is so precious! Thank you for your submission! Can't wait to see more!!