Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 Accomplishments

Talking about my great love for scrapbooking, year 2007 was such a good one for me! Besides having a lot of new stash and tools last year, I really have a lot to be grateful for... first of all, my Auntie Linda, my Uncle Bill and my cousins in US for their never ending generosity in getting me all the stash that I want. To ate Liezl, Dra. Rita, Cors, Helga, Dra. Chiqui, Diane, Ella, Cabbie, Cookie, Liza B., Ytet and Yvette for the friendship. Timi, for editing my journals and for always giving me a push on my back. Scrappin' Moms for the chance to make it to the final round of the Idol. Joanne Yap, for the trust and many lessons learned in scrapbooking service. To Anabel and Angel of Leo's Photo for their patience in editing and printing my pictures. My Mommy, husband Dodo and my sons for the understanding everytime I needed to stay up late or needed some peace and quiet in the house just to finish a layout. Maraming Salamat sa inyo!

A few days before the year ended, I had a few moments to look at my albums and pondered the memories of 2007. I made 2 albums and a total of 56 layouts, and 193 pages for service. And out of these creations, I was lucky to won on 6 layouts... "When you wish upon a Star" for July's Scrapbytes, "Larger than Life" for Lasting Impression's Scenic Route Challenge, "At Three" for Scrapbukan's 3rd Anniversary Challenge- I was on the 4th place, "Splash" for My Little Attic's BG Multiple-photo Challenge, "My Stuff" for My Little Attic's on the spot Fancy Pants Challenge and lastly and the latest, "No Photos" for Scrapbook's Hawaii Around the Block Challenge. Hmmm, thanks to the judges and store sponsors... and the prizes! So many prizes and still so much to learn and share for this year. For a start, I decorated Enzo's album cover with a 6x6 acrylic sheet. Just a little layout to show what's inside the album, try it yourself!

Happy Scrappin' for this new year! Hope there'll be more events, challenges and plenty of photos to scrap...

No comments: