Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Layouts...

I know this is quite late, but I just finished scrapping our Christmas pictures today... I had fun using the Scenic Route-Roxbury line and the Webster Pages-Mistletoe Kisses papers that I got all from Lasting Impression. I also got some Provocraft Christmas papers from Scrapbukan. Let me share my layouts with you guys...

I bundled up all the gift tags that Luigi got and included it in the page, got the idea from Pia Lopez's layout. Thanks for the idea Pia!

Our family picture! My boys didn't want to wear red! So I was the only one who had to change my shirt to suit their color of choice, grrr! I used here a "Happiness Card" for my journals, ate Liezl's Christmas gift-7 Gypsies' paperclip, and Scenic Route-Roxburry papers.

I already made an 8x11 layout of this, but I wanted to do it again! So this time I scrapped it on a 12x12 page, used Rhonna Farrer paper.

A simple page of all my pamangkins and kids. I usually make a page to see them grow each year, yon bang tipong "sino ngayon ang walang front teeth?" or "Who is now the tallest of all?" All for the fun of bonding and reminiscing...

I made this layout for the 3rd Challenge of Scrappin' Kids. Although I didn't win, I'm still so happy with this layout... very Christmas! Just the same as Luigi's 1st layout, I bundled again the gift tags and secured them at the back of his photo.

So, now I'm done with my Christmas pictures... I'm so excited to do our vacation pictures naman! Ciao!

No comments: