Monday, January 28, 2008

Guest Design Team for Memory Lane

It's my "First" Guest Design Team assignment and it's with the famous scrapbook online store Memory Lane! Helen Chua asked me to design for her store some time last November, I was really happy and excited, but very nervous... I hope I did justice to this set of papers! I used Deja Views' Sharon Ann's Little One Collection and Deja Views' Mango. Here are my layout...





I wanted to make a framed page for our new wall in our dining area... been thinking of a unique one. I suddenly thought of using 4 6x6 acrylic sheets. Naku ewan ko lang kung tama ang pagkagamit ko sa acrylic, but medyo na carried away ata ako in using this Mango line, APO colors kasi kaya medyo close sa puso namin ito ng husband ko. Here's my layout...






You can shop online at www.memorylanestore.net or call Helen Chua at 714-5894, 780-7267 and 0922-8879234. Have fun shopping and scrapping!

No comments: