Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nature Trip

I'm finally back after a stomach flu... and I'm scrapping again! I just want to share this page I made for Luigi. It was his first time to go nature trip on a real stream... check it out!



I used here Bazzill dark brown cardstocks, DCWV olive green and light blue cardstocks, Anne Griffin pps, Fancy Pants Claire de Lune pps, AC pps for the bird, WRMK precious metal hardware hinge, brads and photo turns, Maya Road chipboard letters, Brillance white ink, buttons, foam tapes, Ranger glossy accents, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, MM acrylic paint and glittered glue.
TFL!

3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

grt tt u r ok and back to scrapping....and those 2 layouts are just great, Issa!

Cookie Aguilar said...

hi issa!!! love your new LO!!! its great to have you back at ok na kids mo!!! i miss out chats when you were in the hospital!

Anonymous said...

hi, issa! I love how you clustered all the elements on one side :)

hope the boys are getting better everyday!