Monday, June 23, 2008

Scrappin' Kids' Online Crop...

We all gathered up at 8 in the evening at SK Forum last June 21, Saturday. Wati Basri, a Resident Designer of SK was the host for the crop. The first hour of the crop was a challenge... a layout to be submitted on Sunday evening and required to use 2 brands of patterned papers, 2 swirls and 2 pieces of flowers. After that, Wati gave tutorials on a new idea of a mini album. Let me share my outputs that night...

My Mommyla


I used here Basic Grey pps (Two scoops, Mint Chocolate Chip and Oh Baby boy, Nathan pps), Scenic Route pps (Sumner Scrap Strip 3), white and orange cardstock, DMC thread, 2 Prima flowers, fabric covered brad, brad, Fancy Pants felt swirl, fibers, Brillance black ink, Autumn Leaves Swirl clear stamp, glittered glue and Ranger glossy accents.

My journal reads... She's my number one spoiler, because she gives me everything I like... She's my number one fan, because she appreciates my little funny things... She's my number one protector, because she's always there to take care of me... She's my number one MOMMYLA and I love her so much!

3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

tis is such a precious layout...love the pics..love the color combi :)

Sasha Farina said...

Hey Issa :)

sorry for late reply.. Your cousin still can enter the challenge :0 She can upload to Cafe Prima Gallery. ( very quick to register)

http://www.cafeprima.net/gallery/index.php

let me know if you need any help!

Jodi said...

I just adore this layout.. I love how you have set it out.. and the colours.. great layout...