Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm in Scrappin' Kids Beyond... Yippee!











Wati send me these! It took me awhile to get my package from DLH, but it was all worth waiting for hindi ba... This month's kit release "Rough It" has vibrant and lively colors, check out Scrappin' Kids Beyond if you want to order the kit. Here are my creations from the yummy stash of "rough it"...





Letting Go... I did had a great time playing with this kit and here's my first product. I used here Cosmo Cricket Jack's World pps- Blackey, Wake Up, and Lessons pps,Cosmo Cricket Jack's World Journaling Card and Diecut Stickers, Cosmo Cricket Great Outdoors cardstock stickers, AC Thickers Darling chipboard letters and shapes stickers, felt flowers, black pen and glittered glue.



I Love You Chuy... I'm so happy with this page! I used here Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy- Nature Walk, Cosmo Cricket Jack's World- Wake Up, 7 Gypsies- Savannah Collection Writht, Cosmo Cricket Jack's World- Journaling card, Hambly Kraft cardstock sticker,Prima flowers,jeweled gromments, cardstock, Provocraft letter stickers, AC Thickers Darling shape chipboard, felt hearts, glittered glue and Colorbox chalk ink.

Thank you so much Wati!
Thanks for looking as always...

3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

u dftly did justice to the kit!
grt job, babe!!!! hugz!

Chowchow said...

Beautifully done Issa. Love your los...

Sasha Farina said...

yummy layouts Issa!