Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sharing some Layouts...

I don't scrap much these days... maybe because I'm so tired na by the time I get home from school, yes until now hindi pa rin nagpapa-iwan si Chuy sa school! Scrappin' Mom's Idol is the only challenge I'm in right now and pretty much enjoying every week. I just thought of sharing some more of DK's pages...

Oh Boy!
Here's a layout inspired from the Singapore flag. As you can see the structure of my layout is patterned from the flag, like the red top area and the white part is in the bottom, the little moon and 5 stars on the top right part of picture. I used here red cardstock, DCWV pps, K and Co. lace cardstock, Pebeo paint, star buttons, moon charm, corrugated board, DMC threads, BG chipboard letters, MM tiny alphas, felt, tape measure ribbon from Timi, MM paint and Colorbox chalk ink.

Where there is Love, there is Life...
I just love this close up shot of DK! I used here Autumn Leaves pps, cardstocks, Prima flowers, jeweled and heart gromments, flower ribbon, Colorbox chalk ink, and glittered glue.

Our Family
I made this layout yesterday, its from a sketch created by Susan Longman. I used here Miss Elizabeth's pps, Fancy Pants felt shapes, MM glittered diecut journal spot, Prima light blue flowers, Stazz on brown ink, glittered glue, my handmade flowers made from corrugated board, pps, buttons, DMC threads and silk leaves, cardstock for my titles and Colorbox chalk ink. I just love the effects of layering, a technique requirement from Idol challenge this week.

Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

Vivs said...

fantastic layouts Issa! thanks for the inspiration

Anonymous said...

great new LOs, issa! :)