Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some more Layouts...

Yehey, I made 2 pages this week!

You're My Man
A 30-minute layout for a mini challenge in Mystical Scrapbooks. This month's cybercrop theme is all about the male species and I thought of scrapping this photo of my hubby taken last summer pa. I used here Prima pps and flower, October Afternoon pps flower cutout courtesy of Ate Liezl, Heidi Swapp chipboard clock, 7 Gypsies gaffer tape, MM staple wires and tiny alphas, brads, Brillance black ink, cardstocks and kraft corrugated board.

Bless You
This is the first picture of DK's binyag pages, I love this shot! He looks like his Daddy Jonjo. I made this page for Cookie's Spellbound night at Mystical Scrapbooks again and it turned out really good, katuwa! I used here BG-Mellow line, cardstocks,Prima flowers, jeweled grommets, gold acrylic paint and colorbox chalk ink.

TFL!

3 comments:

Wati Basri said...

love both the layouts!! awesome Issa :)

Chowchow said...

lovely work Issa...

Sasha Farina said...

lovely layouts Issa!!