Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What a Week!

Monday wasn't a good start of week for me... after a short trip to Liliw, Laguna, we went straight to the hospital because Chuy was severely vomitting. I know he will be admitted again, but nothing too serious this time. I was just worried his Pedia might keep us long in the hospital, buti na lang Chuy got a lot better after a day. Those two nights in the hospital were very stressful for me! Aside from taking care of my little buddy, my head was whirling with so many thoughts and worries... I haven't done my entry for the IDOL!

On the lighter side, this surprise made my day yesterday! This is my yummy prize from Cookie's Colour Challenge in Mystical Scrapbooks. Thank you so much Cookie...

Now I'm off to finish my deadlines... TFL!

1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

woohoo...great stuff!!