Thursday, December 4, 2008

Scrappin Kids' "Pressie" December...

Can't help but sing Frankie's famous song... "and now the end is near, and so I face the final curtain!" Yup, it's my last month at Scrappin' Kids! Six months of great "first time" experiences as a Design Team Member, monthly inspiration layouts, online crops, mini challenges and daily visit at the forum. I had a great time here and I gained lots of friends. I must say I gave my best and "I did it my way", there goes Frankie's last words...

And for this month's challenge... Scrap about the presents that your kids had received. We would like to see their emotions, those precious moments and of course the PreSSie as well! Do include a journalling okay and we hope to see your wonderful creations soon. Here's my take...


All I want for Christmas...My little boy has a great love for trains especially Thomas the Tank Engine. It has been 2 years now and he would still ask for Thomas!! I used here Kraft pps. Provocraft pps, Three Bugs in a Rug pps, 7 Gypsies gaffer tape, cardstocks, Thomas the Train chipboard embies (courtesy of Wati!), corrugated board, Brillance ink, chipboard for my titles, Ranger glossy accents, and MM acylic paint.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: