Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What a day...













Yup, it's my birthday today and I'm 40 years old! My Mommy can't believe that her eldest is already 40 now, I don't look my age daw and that means she also doesn't look old to have a 40- year old daughter... hehehe, nabolahan pa kami! But honestly, I don't really feel I'm getting old... except when I have a terrible headache and a couple of gray hairs! Nothing pretty exciting today! I started the day with a mass at 6 in the morning, visited the Senor or the Laying Lord at the Immaculate Concepcion Church. Then I finally got the mood to totally fix my boy's albums in the afternoon. My cousins from Calamba came for dinner and bought me this yummy Smores Cake from Red Ribbon. My little DK had a great mood cheering me up with Wyon and Chuy. And I got a call from my friend Wati Basri from Singapore, so touched with her thoughtfulness!

But I have another gift to share. I won Sara's Random Number Challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks! The challenge was to make a layout using 2 photos, 4 papers and 5 buttons. Here's my take for this challenge...



Moments Like This...
I used here MM Passport Ledger Teal pps, DCWV pps, MM paisley blue pps, Scenic Route pps, corrugated board, black cardstock, Heidi Swapp clock chipboard, Tim Holtz ticket, AC Thickers glittered chipboard letters, Hambly Owl cardstock sticker, assorted buttons, DMC threads and Ranger glossy accents. Here's another shot of Chuy walking along the beach at Laiya, Batangas. Its so nice to see him grow up so fast.

I just realized I had a great day anyway! Hay, life must go on! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Wati Basri said...

Happy birthday again babe!!
So sweet of u too blog abt my call :)
Btw I love cake from Red Riboon too!!
N tt lo is soooo precious

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Happy birthday Issa & congrats for winning at Mystical.

Vivs said...

Love the look on your layout Issa! Its soo you; pretty and beautiful inside & out. Hope you had a great birthday this year and the following years...heheh

marking said...

Hi Issa. Belated happy birthday. Hope all your wishes come true