Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome 2009!

In a few hours from now we'll be welcoming 2009! And in a few hours from now, my brother will be leaving for Dubai! Oh well, the time has come to say goodbye again... I'm sure my two boys will miss their Ninong! Goodbye in the meantime for many happy and memorable bonding moments, and pampering and spoiling times with the two "kulogs". He's leaving with the big promise of coming back in summer.


2008 is not a bad year for me! I have my family and my two energetic kids, my Mom is perfectly healthy and my 2 brothers are all doing good. I have great close friends Rita, ate Liezl, Cora, Timi, Ytet, Chiqui, Helga and Yvette. I gained more buddies this year like Cookie, Wati, Vanessa and Tessah. Met a lot of wonderful people in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and Australia. I'm still head over heels in love with scrapbooking and still learning a lot. I got several Guest Designer stints and my first Design Team assignment this year, and now I am a Resident Designer of Scrappin' Kids Singapore. I also won the Ultimate Scrapbooker Challenge of Scrappin' Kids in May, won the grand prize for the Game On Challenge of Mystical Scrapbooks in July and lastly, I was on the top 3 of Scrappin' Moms Idol 2. I was able to make 154 pages, 46 altered clocks, 11 mini albums, 13 altered desk calendars and a few altered things. I haven't scrapped in two weeks because of the holidays, so I guess this will the final countdown for this year. Hahaha!

Here are some things I got in time for Christmas... special Thanks to...

... Wati! Can't believe you really got this for me... thank you so much!


... Mich! I love this stickers, can't wait to use them on my pages. Thanks for this xmas pressie!


...Sara for this prize for the November cybercrop in Mystical Scrapbooks.


... Donna, owner of Mystical Scrapbooks for this prize!






My resolution for the coming year... work, work and work! Enzo will be 5 in March and I think its about time to start earning from Scrapbooking. Next is forget about the word LAZY! And lastly, learn more about PATIENCE. I hope I can!

Have a Prosperous and a Happy New Year everyone! God bless us all..

4 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi sis! happy happy new year!
hope to share more scrapping ideas with you.thanks for inspiring me with your creative wroks.

Unknown said...

happy new year babe n hope we hv a grt 2009......cheers!!!!

Chowchow said...

Happy New Year Issa... Hope that the coming year will be bringing you more pleasant surprises...

yvette said...

wow.. love ur christmas loot ha.. hafi nyo yer der!