Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 6 Ad...

Hello peeps! I'm back with another ad.... actually, this inspiration should be a double pager, but instead I made the right part of the ad only. The twist this week is to use 5 different embellishments from 5 different companies or brand. So here's this week's ad and my own interpretation... Hope you can join us for another week of challenge!


School Celebration...This was taken during Chuy's little celebration in school. I prepared some snacks and goodie bags for his classmates. I used here DCWV cardstock, Scenic Route Celebrate pps, Imagination Project pps, cardstock, chiboard, MM paint, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, AC foam thickers, glittered glue and for my 5 embellishments... assorted buttons, rubons, AC metal plates, ribbons and MM brads.

Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

iza said...

love ur lo issa.i realy love the color u use.