Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BEACH FUN!

I just got home from the beach! As usual, Laiya Batangas is the nearest water fun for me and my family. It has been our 3rd time to go to the beach in 6 months time, grabe addict na talaga mga kids for beach fun. It was a 4-hour drive from Los Banos, that included the detour in the main road of San Juan, Batangas.

I brought a book and a magazine, wanted to catch up with a little reading... away from scrapbooking muna!

There was a tattoo station in front of the beach, Luigi and I decided to indulge for the first time!




Luigi had an arm-tattoo... aliw ako!

Here's mine! I love my tattoo... pagnatuwa ako dito, I'm planning to make it permanent.

The beach was not so appealing because of the rain, but we found a nice spot away from our rented place. It was quite a long walk, but the kids somehow enjoyed na rin. Chuy doesnt want to play with dirty sand, but later on he doesnt want to go home na! I'm sure this two buddies had FUN too!





I'm happy because I'm still connected kahit nasa liblib akong beach. There is wifi but didnt bring a lappy. Signal is in full scale so I cannot see why I cannot get phonecalls!

After the beach, we stopped by at SM Lipa and had my fave Charlie Chan Pasta at Yellow Cab.

I was so tired but I'm just happy to be back... renewed! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow saya naman!!! nice pics!!!