Wednesday, April 8, 2009

NO Sleep...

Yup! Still got no sound sleep since Monday night... oh maybe I've been thinking so much about soooo many things! and my deadlines! I have this black thing around my eyes and big bags under it. Buuuuuuutttttt, I know I will be okay!

Our annual PABASA is now ongoing. They started the Passion of Christ around 2 this morning and expected to end by 2 this afternoon. Habang andito ako nagboblog lang at hindi nakikikanta. My cousins are all here since last night, had a little bonding time with the kids Chuy and DK.


Anyway, I want to think that I am still blessed! I got this pink bag this morning! I want to thank Marisa K. and Yoyin for this one.


Tomorrow will be Maundy Thursday... I'm off to the 3rd and 4th districts of Laguna Province. Visita Iglesia naman ang trip ng pamilya. Here's the chance to look at life and your faith in Him. Marami akong ikukuwento kay Bro (Santino's friend in white)... a lot of things to be thankful for, ask for a safe gallbladder operation and everybeody's wish, peace of mind. My chance to take some new shots too... been dying to play with my camera again. I just want to click and click...

I hope I can sleep after this... thanks for looking!

No comments: