Friday, April 24, 2009

My DT work for Scrapbooks Hawaii...

I am so happy to be part of Marisa's Scrapbooks Hawaii Design Team... Been dreaming to have a chance to design for any local store or club here in the Philippines. Thanks Marisa for giving me this chance!

So here are my HOME COOKED layouts, cards and mini album... hope you guys will get this new kit and try scrapping those cook-out photos.





My Sweet Life...This is Chuy making some Choco-chip cookies with his Ninang Cheche. I used here Pink Paisley Fasinating pps, Adorn It pps (Anne Mame Coolection- Recipe Jumble), Delightful Sweet Baby Shower -A Girl is frame, black and orange cardstocks, Moxxie letter rubons, ribbon, lace, button, DMC thread, Brillance fluid chail ink, potholder brads, Jolee's sticker-bowl and spoon, and glittered glue.



Look Who's Cooking... that's me who's cooking! I was cooking my favorite Blue Marlin Sizzling during one of the Scrapaholics' bonding time. I used here Round shaded pps, Moxxie pps (Home cooked), Adorn It pps (Anne Mame Coolection-Recipe Jumble), Potholder brads, Pompom red lace, red cardstock, Moxxie rubon letters, Colorbox gold ink, Brillance ink red, glittered glue, Ranger Glossy Accents, Prima flowers and MM silver brads.


Fine Dining... This is an old shot of chuy, he just loves the cheese sticks of Carlos Pizza in Tagaytay. I used here Moxxie pps (Table Service and Home Cooked), white, red, black cardstocks, Delightful cardstock bracket card, orange ricrac. eyelets, K & Company Letters to go, MM acrylic paint, Moxxie letter rubons, AC Slick pen for doodling and
potholder brad.



Mommyla's Famous Lumpiang Ubod... I need to scrap this one! I'm an expert wrapper ha... tigabalot ng lumpiang ubod I mean. This is my Mom's top selling product now. I used here Adorn It pps (Aunt Mame Collection-Red lined paper and Recipe Jumble), Moxxie recipe card, orange and black cardstocks, green ribbon, red lace, orange ric rac, eyelets, AC Slick writer pen, Faber Castell watercolor pencils, Moxxie letter rubons, MME card and frame and Jolee stickers.


My cards... a simple way to give to your friends and relatives.


Recipe Book... This is a nice way to keep all your secret recipes.

You can see the complete instructions in making all these here. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Liza said...

Love all your projects and layouts with the SH kit Issa. And congrats nga pala! Whimsical ang style mo ngayon ha. Great job!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

And who wouldn't love those yummy creations!Such an inspiration.Love it heaps dear!

iza said...

great page issa.love em all....i really love ur style n got inspired by it

Unknown said...

I love your pages! So fun! What a great kit! (and a great designer!)

Naddy said...

issa, gorgeous gorgeous creations there!