Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Layout in Exchange...



Thanks to You! We are going to celebrate in awhile the Christmas Party of the LB Scrapaholics with the families this time. I just got a text from Doc Ritz reminding me of what to bring, food assignments, kid's prizes and the most importantly... a layout for our exchange gift. This is the idea of Timi, para nga naman hindi na gagastos at magiisip pa of what to give to a Scrapaholic. We should scrap a group photo of one of our events, and so here's what I came up with... I scrapped my own birthday celebration. I used here mat board from Ytet, Chatterbox pps, Scenic Route pps, cardstocks, Prima flowers and pearls, silk leaves, Hambly transparency, brads, Ranger Glossy Accents, and glittered glue.

To Doc Ritz, ate Liezl, Cors, Ytet, Timi, Doc Chiqui and Helga... whoever gets this, hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

No comments: