Monday, December 28, 2009

Sketch #84!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! I missed blogging during Christmas, so sorry peeps! I was so sooo busy helping in my Mom's kitchen. I only go home to sleep, no time to clean, scrap and relax! But anyway, here's our latest sketch at Creative Scrappers, hope it inspires you to scrap your 2009 backlogs.




One Spoiled Little Piglet...Lorenzo and Uncle Louie little bonding moment last November 1. His uncle is his number 1 spoiler, as you may notice! I used here October Afternoon pps- Hometown, Weathervane and Night Light collections, cardstocks, lace, Kaisercraft acrylic paint, AC Thickers glittered letter stickers, MM white tiny alphas, buttons, DMC thread, Colorbox fluid chalk ink and staple wires.The pig's face is a wishblade cutout from my friend Helga.

Thanks for looking... hoo, Hoo, hoo!

No comments: