Monday, December 7, 2009

Scrap, Inspire and Create!

I was able to scrap a page for Scrap, Inspire, Create's November challenge, they asked for a multi-photo page this time. I am now comfortable playing on multi-photo layouts, I just want my photos to be a little smaller than the usual 3R size. You might notice that I'm a little bit slow in scrapping right now compared to last year's outputs, but at least I STILL scrap! hehehe...



Oh Happy Day... here's another FUN part of Lorenzo's EK day, his Carousel ride! I used here Prima Aurora Collection-Radiance pps, October Afternoon Nightlight Collection-Katie pps, MM Musical Notes Falala pps, AC Thickers foam letters stickers, Bazzill alpha cards from Dra. Ritz, Tim Holtz ticket sticker, Provocraft transparent letter stickers, EK Success ticket sticker, Rhonna Farrer transparent words stickers, Fancy Pants Techno Pop buttons, DMC thread, Tattered Angel's glimmer mist, glittered glue and Prima flowers.

This week will be a hectic one I think... lots of things to do, lots of lectures to go thru, and finally the most awaited piggy wedding of my cousin Janice and Buggy on the 9th. I think I have to keep away from my scrap table for the coming two weeks, AArrrggHHH!

Wish me luck, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Timi O. Mercado said...

Thanks for joining, Issa!