Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sketch # 101!

Sketch inspiration once again! This time the sketch came from my team mate July Gaceta and our Guest Designer is Ms. Celeste Smith. You can find the reveal here and here's what I came up with...


For the Love of Cars... Luigi asked me to take a photo of him beside this Subaru car parked at Camp John Hay, Baguio. He dreamed that one day, he will be driving his own car too! Well, I told him to study hard and dream big. I used here black cardstock, SEI pps, Sticko ticket stickers, AC Thickers foil chipboard letter stickers, 7 Gypsies gaffer tape, MM tiny stickers, and puffy car stickers which I bought at Novo.

Its been a little "busy" week for me. I can't seem to find my mojo to scrap this past two weeks. I'm spending a lot of time blog hopping hoping to catch my long lost mojo somewhere. I just pray that this coming week will be a little cooperative, less stress and a productive one. My two boys will be wrapping up their summer classes this coming Friday, so their SUMMER will officially start on May 1st.

Tata for now, TFL!

1 comment:

Mija ♥ said...

Lovely - as always;)