Monday, April 5, 2010

I have a WINNER!

... Good Monday morning to the other side of the world! I'm extactly 12 hours ahead over the East Coast part of America and Canada, so by now it's about 10:00 in the morning there and its 10:00 in the evening here and its my bed time already! I was able to recieve 119 comments on my blog. I wish to
THANK each and everyone who patiently viewed and left me a message. And THANK YOU also for joining us over a weekend of bouncing at Creative Scrappers' Birthday Bash!

Okay! Okay... let's draw my blog bounce winner! I asked Lorenzo,
my youngest son to pick one and show me the name.


CONGRATULATIONS Kim!

Please email me your mailing address at mfavirtucio_l@yahoo.com, I'm just so excited to send you your RAK.



Tata for now...

1 comment:

Me-Ma Kim said...

WOOHOO!! I think that's ME!!
Thanks BUNCHES!! I sent an email