Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sketch #100!

I am so happy to be a part of Creative Scrappers' 100th Sketch! Its our 2nd year anniversary this month and its so timely that the 100th sketch is finally OUT! You can view the reveal here.




Sadie at 4!... My niece Sadie turned 4 this year. I used here some cardstocks, DCWV pps, chipboard flowers, AAS chipboard letters, AC Thickers foam letters, gold wires, MM acrylic paint.

We are still partying at Creative Scrappers' blog, join us everyday for more sketch reveals, give aways, games and partying. As for me, I am enjoying summer time with my kids. They are both attending summer school, but we manage to have little timeouts and water fun in between. Lorenzo got me nervous yesterday because of fever. But so far he is okay, thank God! I'm going to have a "ME" time tomorrow, he should really be well now.

Thanks for looking as always.

1 comment:

HeARTworks said...

Enjoyed my visit to your blog- I'm sure you have a lovely scrapbook and your family must have a wonderful time going through it. My son who's already 15 enjoys his scrapbook even if I don't use the wonderful paper and embellishments available nowadays. Too expensive!