Thursday, April 29, 2010

Office Supplies...

For two weeks that I haven't scrapped at all, I had the time to surf and blog hop... and of course, FACEBOOK! Then I came across Method Playground again, and this time their challenge is to use office supplies on a layout. Here's my page...




Egg Hunting 2010... I finally scrapped Lorenzo's egg hunt photos. This year we had it at the UPLB Animal parking area last April 4, 2010. He got 5 eggs and lots of toys and food. I used here Karen Foster pps, Sassafras Lass pps, glittered glue, ribbons, cardstocks, colorbox fluid chalk ink, Craft Express paper clip. And for the office supplies, I used a brown coin envelope, torn notebook page and alphabet tabs.

Tomorrow will be the last day in school of Luigi and Lorenzo, so that means a month OFF for me for the whole of May... YaHoOOooo! Can't wait!

TFL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad the Playground inspired you to get scrapping again! Love your page. Thanks for playing along!!