Friday, November 25, 2011

Work!

A box came in this morning! Came from a very generous client from USA who send a lot flowers, embellishments and journaling tags. Now I can't wait to scrap again!



And here is my work part, I need to create an estimated 148 pages for this set of scrap service. Wow, that's a lot of happy scrapping! Hahaha!



I got an early birthday celebration with my wonderful Scrapaholic family! Along with another celebrant, Nanay Cors and I decided to do a Chinese-Field Trip birthday celebration last Wednesday. The first stop was at the Dapitan Arcade in Manila, we went shopping for ceramics, leather organizers, baskets and Christmas decors. Then the next stop was at Lasting Impression, a one-stop scrapbook store in San Juan. Lunch was at North Park followed by Mobler Store where they got me this great floor lamp which is intended for my scrap area. I love it, thanks mga Lola! And the last and longest stop was at the Noel Bazaar at the World Trade Center. We were out for about 15 hours loaded with shopping, laughing, chatting and girl bonding. We just missed Ytet and Helga!

I'm still working on my handmade Christmas presents, still a lot of boxes to wrap. I'm planning to put up my tree tonight, so wish me luck! School is just doing great and so are my 2 boys. Life is so good today!

Thanks for looking peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Issa,

Reading your blog tonight I realize your b-day is coming up.

Happy birthday.

I really enjoy checking in with you now and then.

Toto Bill

Jocelyn C. said...

Hi mam .! you have a very good talent . he he i like that . . super nice ! he he