Monday, September 3, 2007

Good Monday Morning!


There's a lot of reasons to have a great Monday morning!!!

I was in a super bad mood during the weekend because my internet was down, I couldn't check my mails, YM my cousins and check the Scrappin' Moms' forum. But at last, I have a picture already for the round 4. My next problem is the 2 fabrics to be used. Then, we have to go out again to pick up some more things for Mommy's trip this coming Friday. We attended the Sunday Mass at Padre Pio's Church in Sto. Tomas, Batangas. I couldn't sleep because of a heartburn, so instead I watched HBO until 1 in the morning. I just love Salma Hayek and Matthew Perry's "Fool's Rush In". When I was about to sleep, Chuy woke up complaining of a tummy ache. I only have 2 hours of sleep because Dodo left at 4:30 in the morning, which means I have to prepare breakfast for Kuya Luigi. Hhuummm...

Hey it's Monday morning and I have to start the week right! Ate Liezl is my first caller... she told me to go to www.myscrapworks.com! first part of Lala Evangelista's article is up and Cors, Ate Liezl and me are in this issue. A service man from Kwiknet came to check my connections and I'm finally ONLINE! Then Joanne of Scrappin' Moms YMed me. Last reason to be happy is that my online orders are coming this week, thanks to Scrapbukan, Lasting Impressions and My Little Attic's super discounts, and Yellow Violet House's opening. Dodo is home early, that means Chuy can take a nap with him, oh and me too.

No comments: