Monday, March 17, 2008

... In your eyes

It has been quite awhile since I last joined an on-the spot challenge, the last that I could remember was the finals of Idol. I was fortunate to attend EBs since January of this year, three months straight imagine! I really wanted to sit down and make a layout, but I feel so helpless scrapping-- away from my scrap pantry, parang hindi ako makakilos thinking that I didn't bring my paper trimmer, chalk ink, this and that! Mabuti na lang at Timi and Che were there to share. I borrowed Timi's paint and paper piercer and Che's glossy accents. Hay! Ow, I won't forget Ems, she gave me a piece of her Sassafras birdie, look Ems nilagay ko yan sa layout ko as promised. The challenge was to use 3 pps from 3 manufacturers, I used here Cosmo Cricket for the base paper, Karen Foster and Prima pps, DMC thread, Terri Martin letter stickers, AC Thickers platform chipboard letters, Sassafras bird, Fancy Pants pin, ribbons and lace, staple wires, versa craft ink and cardstock.

I took a picture of the original layout. I felt I had to do something more to finally finish the page, so kinutingting ko pa ulit. I just wanted to give justice for winning the challenge last Saturday. Congratulations too to Timi and Helga!





The original layout...

No comments: