Friday, March 28, 2008

The number FOUR...

My youngest turned 4 last March 1 and I was just excited to scrap his photos and events, so sya muna ang bida ngayon! I really intended to use this KI lace cardstock numbers for him, I wanted to highlight the number "4". For others, the number 4 is not a lucky number, but not for me! See, we are 4 in the family, I was lucky to have another son on year 2004, I'm lucky everytime I'm on the fourth slot, and many more stories... and now, I want to share my layouts for the KI Pop Culture challenge of Jane's Rekindled Moments. TFL again!

At Four...

Materials Used:Cherry Arte pps- cosmic energy and asteroids-light years, KI pop cullture hopscotch black, KI pop culture letter chipboard, KI pop culture domino (wild), KI pop culture softies round bottons, DMC threads, cardstocks, Heidi Swapp clock face, plastic photo turns (for the hands of the clock), MM brads, JOann Essentials star brads, Colorbox chalk ink, Ranger glossy accents, cork sheet and WRMK precious metal hardware

Journals:At Four...
1. I can count from 1-10
2. I can identify the basic colors- red, blue, green, yellow, white, block and orange
3. I can eat and drink alone
4. I'm potty trained

Because I'm Four... I'm now Ready for School!
Materials Used: Daisy D's classroom pps (gypsy paisley-indigo, school days and classroom stripe), KI lace cardstock hopscotch black, cardstocks (blue, red and light brown), Daisy D's chipboard stickers (tabs, tags and photo corner), KI pop culture softies round bottons, KI pop culture chipboard letters and domino, bottons, Ranger glossy accents and Colorbox chalk ink

Journals: Beacuse I'm Four...I'm now ready for School!It was Enzo's first time to take an entrance test for his first pre-school class. Teacher Helga Vergara gave him his test. At first, he just held on to me and answered his test verbally. After his first round of answers, he finally got a crayon and started to write on the test papers... and it was a perfect score!

March 11, 2008, Morning Star Montessori
Los Banos, Laguna

No comments: