Saturday, March 22, 2008

Layout of the Week at Itty Bitty Scrapshack...

There's a 6 weeks sketch challenge at Itty Bitty Scrapshack.com and last week's sketch was from Tamara, check out her blog for more inspirations. I'm so happy because Mara choose my layout for the shack's Layout of the Week... check it out!


Chuy's New School Shoes
Materials used: 7 Gypsies pp-family documentation, Karen Foster pp-boy collage, cardstocks, DMC threads, Heidi Swapp and Craft Express chipboard letters, MME cards, Fancy Pants pin, botton, Sakura aqualip black pen, and Ranger glossy accents.

Journals: This is my new pair of black shoes. Mommy got it for a good deal of 50% off at SM Sta. Rosa. She may be so excited for school, because I'm going to school on June. Because it's a snap type of shoes, it's very easy for me to wear it all by myself.

No comments: