Sunday, March 9, 2008

Round 4: Enzo turns FOUR

It's my final round at Itty Bitty Scrapshack.com, I'm out already for Round 5. But I'm still happy because I made it 'til round 4 and again, going back to my Scrappin' Mom's Idol days, I had really learned a lot! I learned to doodle, to love my own handwriting and to adopt new styles. Cookie is the only Filipina left for the final round, make it good and congratulations for making it this far. And so, here is the story of my round 4 entry...

My youngest son Lorenzo celebrated his 4th birthday last March 1. We had a little party at home and just invited close relatives and his ninangs and ninongs. I thought of scrapping this event for Itty Bitty Scrapshack's Round 4, here's my layout!


Journaling: Time runs so fast... my baby is now a kid, celebrating his 4th birthday! I wish you grow up to be a good, smart, bright and talented kid. Chuy, March 1, 2008

Materials used: Fancy Pants (Sweet Pea-Noah pps); DCWV (happy birthday pps); Bazzill and DCWV Cardstocks; DMC thread, Heidi Swapp, Craft Express and Basic Grey Mini Monos chipboard letters; acrylic paints; Ranger glossy accents; Colorbox chalk ink and gold ink; glittered glue; WRMK precious metal hardware-brads, photo corners and photo turns; fibers and scrapworks paper clip.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: