Saturday, May 22, 2010

Getting Organized!

Thank God its Friday!

I was a little anxious this morning and so I thought of scrapping again to forget this silly feeling. Before I started to play, I placed all my finished pages on its proper albums. I ended up fixing my cabinet of albums, recording the contents of each albums and making a master list of it, and finally putting a label on each albums of the boys. I used the 2"x2" acrylics which I got from Ytet, decorated a bit with patterned papers and letter stickers and adhered with Ranger glossy accents. Oh its about time I organize all these albums! Luigi got 5 thick albums while Lorenzo got 7 already, and I got 11 most of them about my travels. Whew! Took me the whole morning to work on it, let me share them with you...





Oh well, summer is about to end and I have to be back to school AGAIN! I'm down to 12 units and I hope this will be my last semester. I will surely miss summer! But somehow I'm happy that I was able to accomplish a lot for the kids, not to mention the big damage on my pocket! Will just enjoy the coming days and now I'm ready to scrap and load new pages again!

Happy organizing! TFL!

No comments: