Thursday, May 27, 2010

SY4: If I could Turn Back Time...

This is this week's challenge at Scrap Yourself and you can view my co-DTs' reveal here. This topic was chosen by Jill Sarginson, she just had to leave the group for some reasons. We'll gonna miss her pages, but we surely hope she'll come back again to inspire us all. Here's what I came up with...



Always Be... If I could turn back the time? I want my little Lorenzo to ALWAYS BE my baby. Its so selfish of me to wish, but I know that one day this little kid will grow up and find his life, and will no longer be mine to hug and kiss. I just wish time will slow down a bit to somehow enjoy him more. I used here Prima papers, flowers, centers, lace, letters and epoxy sticker, silk flowers and leaves from Bangkok, Ranger Crackle paint, ribbons and cardstock.

Are you watching Cinema One channel? Have you seen the different windows flashing before a movie starts? I got this window idea from that, I just thought it could be a great idea to use in scrapbooking... try it, create your own window!

Oh my! I've been so lazy after my dental check up, been nursing a healing gums since Monday. This week was so relaxed, I was just hanging around the house and FBing... Gotta go out for some sunshine, tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

ytet said...

Ooh! I love it! Pa-lift ha?

Zoa said...

beautiful! I COMPLETELY understand- Annie is my baby (of 4) and every day I wish I could just keep her small :( I feel her slipping away and it is so hard for a mom!!!!

hope you are feeling better from your dental work!! xoxo~ Zoa

Naddy said...

ohhh what a beautiful LO!!! love the "window"!