Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sketch #103

I personally love this sketch, made about 4 layouts using this one. Thanks to our Sketch Designer Aphra Boyler for this very inspiring sketch. I'm down to my last two sketches at Creative Scrappers and my term will be ending this month. You can view our reveal now and hope you get inspired with it to get you scrapping again.


Time Flies... I can't believe that I am a mother of a teenager. Time really flies soooo fast, Luigi is now 16 and growing up a little hard headed. I used here Bazzill Polkadot cardstock, American Craft pps and chipboard letters, Teresa Collins' Crush pps, lace, felt butterfly, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, Prima flowers, silk leaves, MM acrylic paint and chipboard flowers which I dont know the brand.

Since our household was busy last week because of our little girl's party and unfortunately, I was down too because of stomach flu, I think I'm gonna catch up with scrapping this week. I went out with the LB Girls yesterday and was able to make 3 pages, and I was able to vote last minute before the poll closed at 7pm. What a week it had been, I didnt even feel Mother's Day! So now I have to relax and be productive again... wish me luck!

Tata, TFL!

No comments: