Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sketch #105... my last!

It's my final sketch at Creative Scrappers... and I can't believe my 2nd term will end now. I wish to THANK my co-designers, the sketch designers and Kristine Davidson for the chance to be a part of Creative Scrappers since November 2009. You can view our reveal here and now for my final page...


My Little Big Boy...I want him to be my baby forever, but I cannot stop the time, he's growing up sooo fast. I used here Bazzill and DCWV cardstocks, Fancy Pants- Daily Grind pps, Bella Blvd pps, Prima flowers, AAS fabric covered brads and metal brads, WRMK precious metal hardware, AC Thickers puffy letter stickers, Tim Holtz grunge board, K and Company cardstock stickers, Ranger glossy accents, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, chipboard embies, ribbon, glittered glue and versa craft ink.

I'm gonna miss sketches for sure! TFL...

1 comment:

Zoa said...

beautiful page!! love the details :)