Saturday, June 19, 2010

Forever My Boy...





Forever My Boy... He certainly looks like a young man, but for me he will always be my BOY! my first born Luigi... I used here Crate Papers, DCWV die cut pps from Dra. Chiqui, AC Thickers chipboard shapes, K and Company paper flowers, buttons, baker's thread, Webster Pages mini cards, metal embies, MM Tiny Alphas, blings, chipboard word and Tatttered Angel glimmer mist.

This is my take for Scrap, Inspire, Create's monthly challenge. They called for a man, boy, male page with a twist on using chipboard embies. I bought this scraps of chipboard words from my friend Dra. Rita long time ago. Since its kraft in color, I just sprayed it with blue glimmer mist and used foam tapes to give it a depth effect. Love the effect of the glimmer mist.

I'll definitely miss scrapping when my review class starts! And that's my greatest fear for now, having no time to scrap... OMG!

1 comment:

Scrap Inspire Create said...

Love the monochromatic look on your page Issa..nice chipboards too!
Thanks for playing along at SIC this month and thanks for your endless support with us :)
xx